Fitting Rates & Brands We Fit
|FITTING FEES (for new clubs)||WITH PURCHASE*||WITHOUT||EST. TIME|
|Hybrids OR Wedges OR Putter||$30||$60||Up to 30 minutes|
|Driver OR Fairway Woods OR Irons||$60||$90||Up to 1 hour|
|Any Woods AND Irons Combo||$120||$180||Up to 2 hours|
|Ultimate Fit Package (all clubs)||$180||$270||Up to 3 hours|
| Distance Analysis
(For clubs you currently play with)
NOTES ON FITTING FEE SCHEDULE:
- For lower fit fee, you must purchase clubs from us within 24 hours. Minimum $200 club purchase for Ultimate, $100 min. for other clubs.
- Fits include testing of multiple brands.
- All fitted clubs come with a 90-day Happiness Guarantee and a 30-day price-match guarantee
- Fit fees are non-refundable and do not apply to purchase.
- Your personal specifications are available to you and kept on record.
- Time allotments are estimates so you can schedule enough time for your appointment
|RETRO-FITTING (Existing clubs)|
|Check & adjust lie / loft / length:||Single $8, Full set (11 max.) $50|
|Dynamic fit session with a fitter
including lie adjustments
|Putter lie/loft adjustment *||$8|
|Club extension *||$7|
|Club cut down *||$5|
* Length adjustment and grip additional and priced separately.
Know the exact yardages of all your clubs! Find out exactly how far you hit your current clubs using our Foresight Launch Monitor for precise measurements.
Each session lasts 30-minutes and includes all the clubs ($60). You'll work with one of our certified clubfitting professionals and the session includes a print out of all your clubs and distances.
Which brands does CGC custom-fit?
From Chuck and Susan L. of Concord, NH
(3,064 miles from CGC)
The Golf Center has impressive physical resources, especially those having to do with clubfitting. The manufacturers obviously think highly of the Center, as evidenced by the array of demo equipment you have available. The technology for recording swing characteristics and ball flight was something we had never seen before.
Equipment and technology aren't worth a great deal without an experienced professional staff. We couldn't be more satisfied with the investment of time and effort you gave us. We felt we were receiving the best professional advice, but at the same time, you never lost sight of the fact that the final result had to feel right to us.
It did. Susan has already used her woods with great success. I've spent time on the range with my fairway woods. One very important fact is that they have given me a much more realistic set of expectations when I do manage to find the center of the club. The best part of the whole exercise was the good advice that came through directly and indirectly.