RANGE CARDS - YOUR BEST VALUE!
This is like a customer rewards program without you having to do anything! No tracking, no punch cards, just pure up-front savings.
There is NO FEE to get a range card, just come in the pro shop and we'll get you started.
Plus, remember that you need a range card to take advantage of up to 30% additional savings during HAPPY HOURS (see box at right or see event calendar)
- SAVE 10-25%: buy more, save more!
- CONVENIENT -- keep it in your golf bag or wallet and go right to the ball machines
- Debit-style card works DIRECTLY AT BALL MACHINES for medium, large or jumbo buckets
- NEVER EXPIRES -- use at your own pace
- Add any package level on to your account at any time in the pro shop
- "FAMILY PLAN" -- have up to four cards drawing off the same account
- LOST CARDS NO PROBLEM- just come in the pro shop and we'll remove the lost card from your account
- Check the remaining balance on your card at any of the ball machines at any time
- Great for EARLY MORNING practice before pro shop opens
- See range card policies below for details.
RANGE CARD PACKAGE LEVELS:
|LEVEL||YOU SAVE||YOU PAY||YOU GET ON YOUR CARD|
|Ace||25%||$300||$400 (BEST VALUE!)|
|Senior (60+ yrs)||25%||$30||$40 Senior cards only valid M-F until 1pm|
RANGE CARD POLICIES:
- If you lose your range card or your card is stolen, we can transfer any remaining balance to a new card for a $5 transaction fee each time. Please come in immediately so no one can use the remaining value of your card. We can only replace the amount that the computer indicates remains on the card at time of replacement.
- For the family plan, each card after the first card is $1 (and the same replacement fees listed above apply.)
- Please return any cards that you do not wish to continue using. Bring them to the pro shop for recycling.
- All range cards are non-refundable due to the increased value given over actual payment received.
- Membership cards are valid for range balls purchases only.
- Range cards only work when they have at least enough value to purchase a medium bucket. If not, you must come in the pro shop to add value to the card in the amount of one of the range card packages listed above. You cannot add less than Par level re-charge).
- Cash at the ball machines CANNOT be used to add value to the card, you must come in the pro shop to add more value (minimum Par level re-charge).
- CGC Gift Cards are different than range cards and do not work in the ball machines. They can be used to purchase range cards and any other merchandise or services.
Happy Hour Schedule
October Happy Hours
MEDIUM FOR ONLY $5 (Save $1)
Every Wednesday 11am-1pm
LARGE FOR ONLY $7 (Save $3)
Every Tuesday 5-7pm
Every Saturday 9-11am
JUMBO FOR ONLY $10 (Save $4)
Every Thursday 6pm-8pm
Drop-in Class Schedule
Tue, Oct 21 (11:00 am - 12:00 - noon)
Tue, Oct 21 (6:00 pm - 7:00 pm)
Tue, Oct 21 (6:00 pm - 7:00 pm)
Wed, Oct 22 (4:30 pm - 5:30 pm)
Thu, Oct 23 (11:00 am - 12:00 - noon)
Thu, Oct 23 (6:00 pm - 7:00 pm)
TESTIMONIAL FROM CUSTOMER
From Madeline S. Vista, CA
Your golf center is very good. It is a pleasure going there because all the people working there are very friendly and helpful. Sure, you have a good inventory, but they are the ones who make it great.