Range Ball Rates
Our Range Servant ball machine system allows you several ways to buy range balls and lots of ways to save you money.
Please note that the range opens before the pro shop every day, so you must have a membership card or exact cash to get balls prior to shop opening.
INDIVIDUAL BUCKET PRICES:
|BUCKET SIZE||YOU PAY||# of BALLS||HOW TO BUY THIS SIZE|
|JUMBO||$16||153 BEST VALUE!||Range card, PIN code or exact cash at ball machines|
|LARGE||$12||102||Range card, PIN code or exact cash at ball machines|
|MEDIUM||$7||51||Range card, PIN code or exact cash at ball machines|
|SMALL||$4||17||PIN code only|
|LARGE PLUS||$14||119||Exact cash only at ball machines|
|MEDIUM PLUS||$10||68||Exact cash only at ball machines|
WAYS TO BUY RANGE BALLS
- Individual buckets can be purchased in the pro shop with cash, credit or debit card, or CGC Gift Card
- you will get a PIN code for the ball machines that's valid for 24 hours
- small, medium, large or jumbo buckets only
- Individual buckets can also be purchased with EXACT cash at the ball machines for any bucket size except small
- machines do NOT give change
- use $1, $5 or $10 bills only, no coins or $20 bills or higher accepted
- Range membership card save you money every time you charge it up
- Use your card directly at the ball machines (get card in pro shop)
- medium, large or jumbo buckets only
- range cards cannot be combined with cash at machines. Cards must be recharged in the pro shop.
- Range Card Happy Hours
- When you use a range card directly at the ball machines during a Happy Hour, there is nothing different for you to do. The machine just debits less value off your card.
- There is no limit to the number of reduced-price buckets you can purchase with your card during Happy Hour.
TESTIMONIAL FROM CUSTOMER
From J.E.S. of San Diego, CA
(30 miles from CGC)
Just wanted to thank you for putting my game back together! Since I had my wood fitting with you a couple of weekends ago, I've played 9 holes in Palm Springs and hit 7 out of 7 fairways. Unheard of for me. Yesterday, in 18 holes I hit 10 of 14. Now if I could only putt...