Drop-in Group Classes
Drop-in Classes are weekly group classes in which half of each class focuses on Short Game and the other half focuses on Full Swing.
No sign-up is needed, just "drop in" to the pro shop a few minutes before class.
These fun classes are a great way to learn the game, improve your fundamentals and make some new friends.
Pay for all drop-in classes in the pro shop. You can use cash, credit card, debit card or CGC Gift Card.
- $20 for adults
- $15 for juniors
- All classes include a $10 value large bucket of range balls to use during class and to practice after, as well as loaner clubs if needed.
- Juniors are boys and girls ages 5-13. Younger students may be allowed at the discretion of the instructor.
- Adult classes are for ages 14 and up.
- Adults are more than welcome to observe junior classes, but please do not bring unattended juniors to adult classes.
- There is no set curriculum, so students may begin attending classes at any point.
- Drop-in classes with fewer than two students are subject to cancellation and/or shorter lesson time.
- There is no limit to class size with drop-in classes.
- Primary instructors listed, but are subject to change without notice.
TESTIMONIAL FROM CUSTOMER
From Patty D. of Carlsbad, CA
Just want to say how much I love the drop in classes, your clinics, and your pro shop! Thanks for providing such a laid-back golf experience. I am just a beginner and really appreciate you!