- LPGA Class A Professional with 25+ years' teaching experience
- Former General Manager/Head Golf Professional at Mission Bay Golf Resort in San Diego
- Creator of the revolutionary CUSTOM-FIT Swing Program
- Author of multiple golf instruction books, magazine columnist, and golf video host
- National speaker and seminar leader since 1986
- Featured clinic instructor for Al Geiberger "Mr. 59" and Lee Elder Boys and Girls Club charity tournaments
- B.A. Degree in Sports Medicine with emphasis in Psychology and Communication, Univ. of the Pacific (Stockton, CA)
- Played on WPGT, Futures, and Player's West Tours
If you want a traditional golf lesson, where you're shown a specific method of swinging, and you do your best to force your body to comply (regardless of how awkward or uncomfortable), I am NOT the right instructor for you. However, if you're ready for the FREEDOM and FUN of a wonderfully different approach, I'll show you how much easier it is to improve when you CUSTOM-FIT your golf swing. Instead of asking you to learn "someone else's" swing, I help you discover YOUR best swing - the easiest, most comfortable, and most powerful swing for YOUR body. Then, I show you how to consistently bring your best game to the course, and how to get REAL results and enjoyment from your practice. We'll cover both the mental and physical aspects of the game (as well as the emotional and spiritual if you are so inclined).
Schedule a private lesson by calling Dori on her cell phone: 760-703-4913 or emailing her (see below).
Payments accepted for private lessons: cash or check directly to Dori, or call her prior to your lesson to pay with a credit card. You can also pay in the pro shop with a CGC Gift Card. All group lesson fees paid in pro shop.
Dori is a PING Staff Professional.
Visit Dori's website for video tips, to purchase her books, and for other information: realgolfimprovement.com