- Over 35 years' experience in golf business
- PGA Member since 1972: Life Member and Quarter-Century Member
- Crystal Cruise Lines PGA Golf Instructor
- San Diego Golf Academy, San Diego campus, Adjunct PGA Instructor
- Previously held positions at variety of public and private golf clubs: General Manager, Director of Golf, Head Golf Professional, Asst. Golf Professional
- Served his apprenticeship under the late Tony Novitsky at Columbine CC in Littleton, CO, host club of the 1968 PGA Championship
My objective, by teaching golfers to consistently make good golf shots, is to allow them to better enjoy the game because playing to one's full potential makes the game fun to play. The concept is for the golfer is to use as much of his or her own natural athleticism by promoting the proper set-up, alignment, ball position and posture. When the set-up is properly established, one's body weight can be transferred to a completed, full back-swing and one can freely swing through and past the ball to a full and balanced finish position. I prescribe proper swing development drills to enhance muscle memory, which positively contributes to a more natural golf swing. My students learn to develop good golf habits that are much harder to break than bad golf habits. The end result is a more proper, consistent and repeating golf swing.
For more information on rates, availability or to schedule a lesson with John, please call him directly at: 760-434-9222
Payments accepted for private lessons: Cash or personal check directly to John.
For information on Crystal Cruises: www.crystalcruises.com.