Guarantees & Policies
Our goal is to make you happy and free of hassles. We only want you to purchase and keep items you’re happy to own and that will work for your golf game.
If you have any questions about something you’re already bought or want to purchase, please ask us.
Come in or call the pro shop: 760-720-GOLF (4653) and we will do whatever we can to help you.
- Any new, unused item in its original packaging can be returned for cash, CGC Gift Card, or credit to your credit card within 30 days if you have the receipt.
- If you do not have a receipt, but we can determine that you purchased the item from us, you will get credit issued on a CGC Gift Card for future use based on the current value or retail price of the item.
- If we cannot determine that the item was purchased from our shop, we may choose to issue you a CGC Gift Card in exchange for the item and we reserve the right to refuse the return.
- For items that were gifts, see items above regarding returns.
- Clubs that have been hit become used clubs and may only be returned for their “trade-in value.” Other “used” merchandise may have no return value and may not be accepted.
- These policies do not apply to custom fit clubs – see below for details.
- By buying with us, you know you’ll always get the lowest possible price as well as great service.
- We match all authorized local retailers for exact items upon proof of other retailers’ pricing.
- Coupons from local authorized competitor retailers are accepted for exact same, in-stock item (if it is not in MAP violation).
- We may match internet pricing depending on the item and verification that it is sold through an authorized dealer.
- If you have purchased any item from us and see it advertised with another authorized retailer within 30 days, just bring us your receipt and proof of lower price and we will refund you the difference in the form of a CGC Gift Card.
- If you have purchased an item from us and we lower the price within 30 days, just bring us your receipt and we will refund you the difference in the form of a CGC Gift Card.
- However, we will never violate our MAP agreements with manufacturer partners to match another retailer.
- We always want our customers to be happy with their purchase, so if you go through a custom clubfitting with us, we will make sure you are happy or we will take the clubs back within 30 days of you receiving your clubs.
- This also applies to clubs purchased at demo events where you were fit by a manufacturer’s representative.
- Every effort will be made to fit you into clubs that are to your satisfaction. If that cannot be accomplished, your money will be refunded in full.
- Used or unwanted clubs can be traded-in at any time for credit you can use toward anything at our facility.
- You can use your credit immediately or save it for the future on a CGC gift card or range card.
- Trade-in values are determined using internet pricing guides and are based on age, condition and demand.
- You will receive the highest possible trade value we can provide.
- Some clubs may have little or no value depending on age and condition.
- We accept clubs as donations toward local junior golf programs at any time – we will deliver them for you.
- Special orders are always welcome. We want you to have access to anything you need.
- If we can find it and can get it, we will order it for you. However, there are some items we unfortunately do not have access to or accounts with vendors.
- Special order items must be paid for in advance of order placement, except if it is an item we normally stock.
- For items we do not usually stock, shipping charges will apply and will be quoted at order placement.
- If you order an item we don’t usually stock and you decide you do not want it, a 20% restocking fee applies to the amount you actually paid for the item.
Approximate shipping and re-stock charges, subject to change without notice:
|Single Iron / Wood||$10|
|Accessories, books, videos, training aids||$5 per item (unless particularly heavy)|
|Clothing||$5 per item|
|Expedited shipping||$35 per item (in addition to regular shipping fee)|
|Out of country||price per destination|
|Re-stock fee||20% of the price customer actually paid (not including shipping fees).|
TESTIMONIAL FROM CUSTOMER
From Ted H. of Aliso Viejo, CA
(44 miles from CGC)
I just wanted to write you and let you know how happy I am with my new irons!!! I am very satisfied with your service and the "going the extra mile" attitudes shared by all your employees. I travel from Aliso Viejo in Orange County to Carlsbad, simply because of the friendly demeanor that really creates an atmosphere that makes your customers feel comfortable and confident in their purchases and experience. Traveling the extra miles to see you is a small price to pay for excellent customer service.
In this world of [bigger chain golf retailers] where I ask myself - "where has customer service gone?" ...it is a relief to have an oasis in Carlsbad Golf Center! Thank You.