Find Your Golf Industry Career at CGC
Do you love golf? Are you looking for a fun career in the golf industry? Join the Carlsbad Golf Center team, where you'll be surrounded by people who are passionate about everything golf! Here at our award-winning facility, we are always looking for new talent to join our team in the following positions:
SALES ASSOCIATE (full & part-time positions)
Responsible for assisting in the daily operations of the golf pro shop and doing so with an emphasis on delivering excellent customer service. Daily tasks include:
- Tending to customers and offering a variety of golf merchandise and services
- Assisting with merchandising, sales and promotions
- Providing information to the patrons regarding lessons, club fitting clinics and programs
OUTSIDE MAINTENANCE CREW MEMBER (full & part-time position)
Responsible for assisting with day-to-day operational tasks of the driving range and ensuring the facility grounds are neat and in working order. This includes:
- Picking balls (both manually and with mechanical equipment) washing balls, filling ball machines, mowing, trimming, weeding, and maintaining an overall clean environment for the customer
- Routine care and maintenance of all equipment is also a responsibility for this individual.
ASSISTANT PROFESSIONAL/CLUBFITTER (full time position)
Up-to-date knowledge of the latest golf equipment is required for this position. Prior experience in golf clubfitting is strongly preferred. The significant focus of this position will be on custom clubfitting, utilizing the latest technologies of the state-of-the-art outdoor clubfitting center, to help the customer play better golf with the equipment that is right for them.
E-COMMERCE MERCHANDISING ASSISTANT (full and part-time positions)
The Merchandising Assistant for the e-Commerce division of Carlsbad Golf Center is responsible for listing product on various e-commerce platforms with accuracy and reliability. This individual is responsible for providing the online customer with a detailed description of the item including narrative and photo illustrations. Additional responsibilities include supporting other team functions such as customer service, shipping and handling and website maintenance.
To receive detailed information about the listed positions and to submit your resume, please email
Please note: Resumes MUST be submitted in PDF format.