A Great Place to Practice
Bring every club in your bag, because you can work on your entire game at CGC. Our facility is user-friendly for golfers of all ages and skill levels.
Chipping and putting are two of the most important aspects of golf. That's why you always have FREE access to our real-grass putting/chipping green, synthetic grass putting green and sand bunker where you can take full swings. We don’t believe in charging you a special fee for these areas like at other facilities.
Single clubs are available for you to borrow (during pro shop hours). We have both left- and right-hand for men, women and juniors. Rentals are ALWAYS FREE for kids and are just $1 for irons and putters and $3 for woods for adults.
A variety of cold drinks and snacks are available in the pro shop and at the drink machine by the south end ball machine.
PRACTICE FACILITY AMENITIES
- Flood-lighted range and putting area open early and late daily (see hours of operation)
- 50+ hitting bays with the ball trays and the best artificial surfaces available
- 300+ yard long and 100+ yard wide range
- Sloped landing area for better visibility of ball flight and landing distance
- Target flags laser-measured and slope-adjusted for distance with posted signs for distance
- Top quality, full-flight range balls for outstanding, consistent feel and distance
- Real-grass putting green NOTE: Grass putting green closed every Wednesday for maintenance
- Artificial putting green open daily
- Short-distance chipping around grass putting green
- Sand bunker for full swing practice
- Ball machines take exact cash, convenient range cards or PIN codes sold in pro shop
- Completely handicap-accessible range and pro shop
- Clean, indoor restrooms (east side of pro shop building)
- Please feel free to ask any of the staff members about our programs and facility amenities. We are here to help you in any way possible. Thanks again for being our customer. We appreciate your business.