Drop-in Classes are weekly group classes in which half of each class focuses on Short Game and the other half focuses on Full Swing.
No sign-up is needed, just "drop in" to the pro shop a few minutes before class.
These fun classes are a great way to learn the game, improve your fundamentals and make some new friends.
Pay for all drop-in classes in the pro shop. You can use cash, credit card, debit card or CGC Gift Card.
$20 for adults
$15 for juniors
All classes include a $7 value medium bucket of range balls to use during class and to practice after, as well as loaner clubs if needed.
4 to 5pm
4:30 to 5:30pm
11am to noon
Former LPGA Tour Professional
- Juniors are boys and girls ages 5-13. Younger students may be allowed at the discretion of the instructor.
- Adult classes are for ages 14 and up.
- Adults are more than welcome to observe junior classes, but please do not bring unattended juniors to adult classes.
- There is no set curriculum, so students may begin attending classes at any point.
- Drop-in classes with fewer than two students are subject to cancellation and/or shorter lesson time.
- There is no limit to class size with drop-in classes.
- Primary instructors listed, but are subject to change without notice.